This week parishioners will receive a letter in the mail announcing our school fundraiser, a Car Raffle! I am asking all parishioners to support this very important fundraising effort.
While the Covid pandemic has altered our lives in ways we never could have imagined, our church and school have adapted to the necessary changes to continue to serve our parish.
Under the best of circumstances, school operations fundraising is a fundamental need. This year, it is even more significant.
Here are the Car Raffle details:
- Prize: 2020 Ford Fusion or $15,000 (winner chooses)
- When: Tickets on sale Tuesday, September 1st – Thursday, December 3rd by 12 noon
Drawing is December 5th, approximately 6:00pm
- How Much: Tickets are $20 each, available in rectory during regular business hours
- How: Turn in sold/completed ticket stubs with payment to the rectory
- Incentive: For every 5 tickets you sell per month, your name will be in a monthly drawing for $500 (drawings at mass on October 4th, November 8th and before the big drawing on December 5th. Each month starts fresh)
- Perk: A coupon on the back of every ticket for $2 off a smoothie at Smoothie King
- Official Rules: Official Rules and Details can be found HERE
The 2020 Ford Fusion, courtesy of Park Ford, will be on display in front of the church until the drawing. An unlimited number of tickets will be sold.
I thank Park Ford (Mike Iemma, parishioner), Smoothie King (Marwan and Tracey Touma, parishioners) and Ingersoll Landscaping (Chuck and Linda Ingersoll, parishioners) for partnering with us for the benefit of our school.
Father Jim Singler