No comments yet

News from Knights of Columbus – Measure Up Drive

The “Measure Up Drive”, a program designated to assist those with Developmental Disabilities, is the Knights of Columbus flagship charity fundraiser conducted annually throughout the Great State of Ohio. This fundraising effort raises approximately $370,000 for over 322 statewide and local caring agencies that sponsor a variety of training and support programs. Of the money collected, 80 percent is returned to the local councils for donating to their local agencies. The remaining 20 percent is used for statewide programs. After all masses throughout the weekend of June 26-27, Brother Knights from your Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish Council 13517 will be collecting donations for Measure Up. It is through our “Measure Up Drive” that we, as Knights of Columbus, can live and show the world how we embrace the gospel message of Jesus Christ. You can donate after all masses throughout the weekend of June 26-27, or you may reach out to Brother Knight Mike Kelly at kmike443@gmail.com. As always, we thank you for your continued support of our Council and all those who we impact via Charity.

Post a comment